- This event has passed.
Half-day SafeStart Discovery Workshop: Leeds, UK (May 2019)
14. May 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 13:00 PM
Every workplace has at least one chronic safety pain – some recurring issue that leaves management frustrated and employees in harm’s way.
SafeStart Half-Day Workshop in Leeds, UK
Most of these safety pains can be found in every industry and in every type of workplace – even where exceptional compliance measures are in place. In fact, after speaking to thousands of companies, we’ve found that there are six common safety pain points. Almost 95% of workplaces experience at least one of the following:
- recurring injuries (e.g., sprains and strains, slips/trips and back injuries)
- lack of employee engagement
- plateauing injury rates
- lacklustre safety culture
- employees taking shortcuts and ignoring rules
- clash between production and safety
Fortunately, there is a solution to these common problems.
In this Half-Day Workshop you will discover the patterns of behaviour and errors that lead to almost all accidents and discover how SafeStart develops safety skills and provides techniques to reduce these errors that happen to us all at work, at home and on the road.