- This event has passed.
1-Day Discovery Workshop or 3-Day Trainer Certification Workshop
09 July - 11 July
1-DAY DISCOVERY WORKSHOP
Every workplace has at least one chronic safety pain—some recurring issue that leaves the safety manager frustrated and employees in harm’s way. Almost 95% of workplaces experience at least one of the following six common pain points:
- recurring injuries (e.g., sprains and strains, slips/trips and back injuries)
- lack of employee engagement
- stalled injury reductions
- lacklustre safety culture
- employees taking shortcuts and ignoring rules
- perceived conflict between productivity and safety
This workshop will connect the dots between what’s causing your safety pain and the practical steps you can take to minimise or even eliminate these safety issues.
*Participating in the One Day Discovery Workshop is free of charge.
3-DAY CERTIFICATION WORKSHOP
The 3-Day Workshop prepares and certifies (or re-certifies) trainers to deliver the SafeStart
programme to employees within your company.
- Certified trainers can deliver all units, though we recommend our consultants conduct the initial employee overview sessions
- Trainers receive in-depth preparation, feedback and coaching plus time to internalize and get comfortable with the training format and subject matter
- Provides a solid understanding of the critical success factors (and potential pitfalls) and sustainability process
- A cost-effective and convenient way to be certified (on-site sessions also available—contact us for details)
- Provides a forum for learning from other companies, safety professionals and multiple SafeStart consultants
- Certification provides you with 5 years* of programme updates (presentation slides and videos) via download when you register on our website as a SafeStart trainer
Who Should Attend
Everyone who wants to understand what’s SafeStart and how does this programme works, but also who wants to teach SafeStart to employees within the company, so it’s required to complete this 3-Day Certification Workshop* or an equivalent 3-day on-site trainer certification.
People seeking a full evaluation will also find value in attending the full three days and will get the added benefit of being certified
Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Address: The NEC Birmingham, Pendigo Way, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1PP, UK
£925 per person or
£850 per person (+tax) if more than one person attends from the same company
Price includes all materials plus refreshments and lunch each day.
- 1 full set of participant workbooks and Home Kit
- Trainer’s Guide with slides and videos
Travellers please allow room in your luggage for course materials including two A4 folders, a portfolio and a framed certificate.
All attendees are required to bring a laptop, or another device with the ability to present PowerPoint slides and videos. If that is a challenge, please contact us to discuss alternatives.